352 Fort Sherman Dam Road Mount Pleasant Texas 75455 | 903.572.1844
June 21, 2021 AGENDA
NOTICE OF MEETING
OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE
TITUS COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1
352 Fort Sherman Dam Road
Mount Pleasant, Texas
Monday, June 21, 2021 at 12:00 P.M.
VIDEOCONFERENCE MEETING: Pursuant to Section 551.127 of the Texas Government Code, and in accordance with Governor Abbott’s executive order temporarily suspending certain provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act that require physical presence or face-to-face contact, in an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 while preserving government transparency and maintaining government operations, the Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of Titus County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1 scheduled on Monday, June 21, 2021 at 12:00 P.M. will be conducted by videoconference.
There will be no public access to the location specified above. Less than a quorum of board members may be physically present at the location, however, a quorum will participate in the videoconference meeting.
Members of the public may participate by joining at:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 989 2916 6475
Subjects to be discussed at this time are:
- Consider and Possibly Approve Minutes
- Review Financials and Bills from May
- Consider and Possibly Approve a Request from Christopher Pierce to Build a Residential Structure in the Flowage Easement of his Property, Located in Thunderbird Point in Camp County.
- Consider and Possibly Approve a Request from James L. Kissire for a Variance to Build a 1,740 Square Foot Boathouse on his Property in The Peninsulas in Titus County. This would be 140 Square Feet over what is Currently Allowed Under District Rules and Regulations.
- Consider and Possibly Approve a Request from Trey and Niki Latiolais for a Variance to Add a Floating Jet-ski Lift to Their Existing Boathouse, Located in Mariner’s Retreat in Titus County. The Addition will Make Their Boathouse 83 Square Feet over the Permitted 1,600 Square Feet Allowed Under District Rules and Regulations.
- Consider and Possibly Approve a Request from Whelbert Fitch for a Variance to Add a Jet-ski Lift and Boat Lift to his Existing Boathouse, Located in Eagle Shores in Camp County. The Addition will Make his Boathouse 98 Square Feet over the Permitted 1,600 Square Feet Allowed Under District Rules and Regulations.
- Consider and Possibly Approve a Variance Request from Mayben Ventures, LLC to Add Two Jet-ski Ports to the Existing Boathouse on Their Property in The Peninsulas in Titus County. The Addition will Make the Boathouse 140 Square Feet over the Permitted 1,600 Square Feet Allowed Under District Rules and Regulations.
- Presentation by Byron Aldredge Regarding a Potential Request to Bring the Graceful Ghost Steamboat to Lake Bob Sandlin
- Executive Session in Accordance with the Texas Government Code Sect. 551.071-Consultation with Attorney, Sect. 551.072-Deliberation Regarding Real Property, Sect. 551.074-Personnel Matters and Sect. 551.075-Conference with Employees
- Reconvene into Open Session
- Executive Director’s Report
- Dam Update – Steel prices
- Auction Results