352 Fort Sherman Dam Road Mount Pleasant Texas 75455 | 903.572.1844
NOVEMBER 16, 2020 AGENDA
VIDEOCONFERENCE MEETING: Pursuant to Section 551.127 of the Texas Government Code, and in accordance with Governor Abbott’s executive order temporarily suspending certain provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act that require physical presence or face-to-face contact, in an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 while preserving government transparency and maintaining government operations, the Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of Titus County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1 scheduled on Monday, November 16, 2020 at 12:00 P.M. will be conducted by videoconference.
There will be no public access to the location specified above. Less than a quorum of board members may be physically present at the location, however, a quorum will participate in the videoconference meeting.
Members of the public may participate by joining at:
Meeting ID: 923 3687 8672
Subjects to be discussed at this time are:
- Consider and Possibly Approve Minutes
- Review Financials and Bills from October
- Consider and Possibly Approve a Request from Kevin and Vicki Terry to Build in the Flowage Easement on Their Property in Cherokee Trails in Camp County
- Executive Session in Accordance with the Texas Government Code Sect. 551.071-Consultation with Attorney, Sect. 551.072-Deliberation Regarding Real Property, Sect. 551.074-Personnel Matters and Sect. 551.075-Conference with Employees
- Reconvene into Open Session
- Executive Director’s Report
- Dam Update
- Boating Rules & Regulations
- Giant Salvinia in Town Lake