352 Fort Sherman Dam Road Mount Pleasant Texas 75455 | 903.572.1844
July 19, 2021 AGENDA
NOTICE OF MEETING
OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE
TITUS COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1
352 Fort Sherman Dam Road
Mount Pleasant, Texas
Monday, July 19, 2021 at 12:00 P.M.
VIDEOCONFERENCE MEETING: Pursuant to Section 551.127 of the Texas Government Code, and in accordance with Governor Abbott’s executive order temporarily suspending certain provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act that require physical presence or face-to-face contact, in an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 while preserving government transparency and maintaining government operations, the Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of Titus County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1 scheduled on Monday, July 19, 2021 at 12:00 P.M. will be conducted by videoconference.
There will be no public access to the location specified above. Less than a quorum of board members may be physically present at the location, however, a quorum will participate in the videoconference meeting.
Members of the public may participate by joining at:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86510953260?pwd=VWNiSXB3WW9LTm5OWStiMGticXJhUT09
Subjects to be discussed at this time are:
- Consider and Possibly Approve Minutes
- Review Financials and Bills from June
- Consider and Possibly Approve a Request from Joan Calhoun, President of Eagle Shores Property Owners Association, for a “No Wake Zone” for the Cove running along the East Shore of the Eagle Shores Peninsula with Four (4) Buoy Markers to be Placed Along and Within the Cove, Located in Eagle Shores in Camp County
- Consider and Possibly Approve a Request from James L. Kissire to Build a Residential Structure in the Flowage Easement of his Property, Located in The Peninsulas at lake Bob Sandlin in Titus County
- Executive Session in Accordance with the Texas Government Code Sect. 551.071-Consultation with Attorney, Sect. 551.072-Deliberation Regarding Real Property, Sect. 551.074-Personnel Matters and Sect. 551.075-Conference with Employees
- Reconvene into Open Session
- Executive Director’s Report
- Dam Update
- Luminant Implosion